- The goal of this program is to develop speed, strength, and conditioning while translating it into all-around athletic performance. The program is specifically designed to progress the athlete through a periodized 10-week program to optimize speed, strength, hypertrophy, rate of force development (RFD), cardio-respiratory conditioning, and jumping ability. If you’re an individual who would like to develop an all-encompassing athletic base, this program is for you!
Who is this for?
- This program is best suited for intermediate lifters with at least 1-2 years weight room experience and has experience and/or understanding of correct plyometric and barbell power clean technique.
- This program includes plyometric exercises, sprints, traditional barbell/dumbbell exercises (squats, bench press, deadlift, overhead press, etc.), power developing barbell and dumbbell exercises, including: the power clean, power clean variations, push presses and variations, and dumbbell snatches. It is recommended that the lifter has a general understanding of how these lifts should be performed safely and effectively.
Duration: 10 week program
Frequency: 4-5 days per week
- Strategically periodized 10 week program to boost all facets of athletic performance (speed, strength, conditioning, explosiveness)
- Specifically outlined training variables
- Detailed educational e-book:
- Program design
- Exercise selection
- Comprehensive exercise library of all included exercises
- Proper progression guidelines
- Nutritional and recovery guidelines
- Training stress management and lifting modification guidelines
- Exercise image library
- User-friendly Excel spreadsheet
- Simple instruction to obtain individualized weights