(What does Undulating even mean?!) Undulating periodization also allows for a period of deloading, which will help to decrease the chance of a plateau effect. The plateau effect can happen more easily in the linear program. This type of periodization program is a more balanced program, so you can train muscle endurance/hypertrophy, strength/hypertrophy, raw strength, and power all with weekly undulation whereas linear periodization is usually just limited to training one energy system.
- The goal of this program is to develop strength as it pertains to the squat, bench press, deadlift, and overhead press. If you’re a powerlifter, off-season athlete, or an individual who would like to develop overall pure strength, this program is for you!
- This program is best suited for intermediate lifters with at least 2 years weight room experience, and has experience and understanding of correct barbell exercise technique for the squat, bench press, deadlift, and overhead press.
- This program is great for those looking for a novel strength training program to get brutally strong and for those looking to break through plateaus.
- This program focuses on building the squat, bench press, deadlift, and overhead press in a daily undulating periodized fashion. This program includes daily and weekly fluctuations in load (heavy days, light days) and volume to buffer fatigue while boosting strength performance.
- Strategically periodized 4 week program to boost strength
- Specifically outlined training variables
- Educational E-Book:
- Program design
- Exercise selection
- Proper progression
- Nutritional and recovery guidelines
- Training stress management and lifting modification guidelines
- Exercise image library
- User-friendly Excel Spreadsheet
- Simple instruction to obtain individualized weights