- The goal of this program is to develop total body strength and size using a legs/push/pull training split.
Who is this for?
- This program is best suited for intermediate lifters with at least 1-2 years weight room experience, and has experience and understanding of correct barbell exercise technique for the squat, bench press, Romanian deadlift, and overhead press.
- This program is great for those looking for a blend strength AND size.
- Leg days will incorporate lower body specific exercises
- Push days will focus on upper body pushing muscle groups and movement patterns (chest, triceps, deltoids)
- Pull days will serve as a secondary leg day to target the glutes and hamstrings as well as hit the upper body pulling muscles and movement patterns (lats, traps, rhomboids, posterior rotator cuff, posterior deltoids, biceps)
Duration: 4 week program (can be completed multiple times)
Frequency: 4 days per week
- Strategically periodized 4 week program to boost strength
- Specifically outlined training variables
- Educational E-Book:
- Program design
- Exercise selection
- Proper progression
- Nutritional and recovery guidelines
- Training stress management and lifting modification guidelines
- Exercise image library
- User-friendly Excel Spreadsheet
- Simple instruction to obtain individualized weights